Thursday 16 September 2010

Folksy Friday #21

Sunny Side Up!

The working week is almost at an end, I can see relaxation on the horizon.  It may be miserable and raining outside, but come Sunday morning, ill have my feet up with the paper, a big cooked breakfast on the go and a chunky mug full of coffee...  (pinks the link)



(I have actually based this entire Folksy Friday around this one item, I love it,
I love robots and someday it will be mine...infact, Id be happy with any of these items!)


Robot Butterdish - Julia Davey Ceramics


Seedlings Toast Rack - Laura Lees Designs


This has actually sold, but its too gorgeous not to feature
...check out Lou Peajeux for similar items


Retro Rooster Tea Towels - Mengsel


Fry-Up Breakfast Pin-Badge - Nikki Made


Gift Box Chocobot Milkshake Carton, Print and Make - PaperCake Print & Make


Bake More Cake Letterpress Print - PRINT for LOVE of WOOD


Retro Fabric Tea Cosy - Purlesque

7 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely choices for your FF Blog, I wonder if I drop a few hints, I might get a nice cooked breakfast over the weekend. Better not hold my breath!

Love the toast rack, the toast in our house never gets to one though.

Natalie x

Unknown said...

That butter dish is sooooooooo cute! Fab other finds too
Gemxxx

Yvonne Stewart said...

This is a cute collection but I must admit the butterdish is my favourite too- never seen a nice butterdish before, they are usually pretty plain x

Mengsel said...

Thank you for including Mengsel's Retro Roosters tea towel. What a lovely selection. Breakfast is by far my most favourite meal of the day. Have a great Folksy Friday!

Unknown said...

Fab selection! Thanks for including my print , made me feel hungry now and want a full english ;D
Love the teapot!!

Lemonade and Lamingtons said...

Great pics - love them all! Lisa x

BECCA EASTLAND said...

That makes me want to get a new butter dish!
Love these items, have a good breakfast x