Folksy Friday #32

Spring Cleaning & Storage

I was browsing Folksy looking for items to feature under the Spring Cleaning theme when I got sidetracked and came across a lot of lovely new items that I just had to include...hence the storage bit, so lets just say, this week its all about getting things in order, becoming a little more organised...and not necessarily cleaning!  ;)
Hope you enjoy my choices
(Pinks the link)

 

Handpainted Clothes Hangers - Angel Bells


Half Apron - Bagladee


Larder Labels - Betsy Jarvis


Hand Printed Apple Plastic Bag Dispenser - Black Cactus in London


Ceramic Pail with Sissal Handle - Caroline Nash Crafts


Blue Spotty Dolly Pegs - Crafted


"Where are my keys?" - Spare Minute Productions


Custom Reclaimed Timber Shelves - True


and here are 2 of my own 'Spring Cleaning' inspired items for the darling housewife
available from my Folksy Shop



1 comments:

FairlyGirly said...

What a great selection, I love them all.

Have a great weekend.